Somebody please tell me I spelt “negligent” correctly in my title; I’m too lazy to check the dictionary right now.
Having said that, you most likely won’t be surprised to hear me say that I’ve been “neglectful” in other areas lately as well.
- I haven’t posted anything truly meaningful to this blog lately. Like most, I set out with the goal of updating my blog fairly often. It’s nice to dream, isn’t it?
- I originally got a BlackBerry so that I could keep on top of my electronic communication. I find that now, I actually fall behind on getting back to people. That was a costly miscalculation, let me tell ya’.
- Did I tell you I got a new BlackBerry about a month ago? I guess not, otherwise I wouldn’t be telling you how negligent I am. I snatched up the new Bold 9700. I love it. I love the trackpad. I love the added memory. I love the media player. I love the updated OS. I love it so much that I’m too lazy to take a picture of it right now. Get back to me on this one.
- I got a cool tan.
- I have chronic startitis. I have so many knitting projects going right now, it’s just dispicable. Off the top of my head (there’s more, I just can’t remember them all without referrencing my Ravelry logs), I have seven UFO’s. I’d go through each of the projects in detail, but as I mentioned in bullet number three, let’s not and say we did.
- Zoe has luxating patellas. Don’t be lazy – look it up.
- My foils took almost five hours to complete last Saturday. Only cool people have yellow hair.
And on that note, I bid you adieu.
Snap, hold on. There was something else I wanted to say:
- Sony’s Reader store is misbehaving. Technically everything’s OK. Pricing-wise, they definitely aren’t cooperating with my plans. I’ve finished Eclipse. A couple weeks ago, Breaking Dawn was being sold as a separate eBook. Last night I find out they have bundled all four books, and I can’t purchase Breaking Dawn separately anymore. I’m not happy. I’m not happy that they didn’t take me and my needs into consideration before coming up with this “bundle” thing. I’m so unhappy that I’m going over to the Reader store right now to purchase the Twilight bundle for triple what I was expecting to pay for one book.
- I’m a little embarrassed to admit it, but I’m hooked on the Twilight series.
OK, I’m done. 🙂