All of the above have been rescued before maximum damage could occur.
Not pictured: Wires; cables; any technology, but computer keyboards being a favourite; any cloth material; toys (of course); popsicle sticks; tissues; boxes; door frames; anything unattended, ever; anything you’re using. There is a parrot’s creed, which also applies closely to toddlers:
1. If you like it, it’s mine.
2. If I can reach it, it’s mine.
3. If it’s in my beak or foot, it’s mine.
4. If I can take it from you, it’s mine.
5. If I had it a little while ago, it’s mine.
6. If it’s mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
7. If I’m chewing something, all the pieces are mine.
8. If it looks like mine, it’s mine.
9. If I saw it first, it’s mine.
10. If you have something and you put it down…
View original post 225 more words